Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dream of a Lifetime !

I was lucky to fulfill one of my dreams while in Key Largo. I have always loved Dolphins and decided to do a structured swim with the dolphins. It was a slow day so I had a trainer and 2 dolphins all to myself!!! The male was LB and the female was Sam. They were so amazing and well trained. It really amazed me that the two of them could come and give me a kiss at the same time! LB even gave me an extra kiss that the trainer did not direct him to do! What a special time for me! I felt perfectly at ease with them and even felt bonded with them at some point during the swim.



Turning in circles was called "Dancing" with the Dolphins. I was so dizzy when it was over but they were great.



They took me for a ride on my back and I was astounded how gentle they were when they connected with my feet. They also had amazing power and we went quite quickly.


I loved touching their tummies as they are so vey soft, just like a baby. I kept telling them how much I loved this and they just kept swimming past me again and again!

There are not enough words to describe the feelings that went through me as I interacted with them. I am so thankful that they are part of this world!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: